As Research Scientist you will…
- Participate in cutting-edge research in cryptography and blockchain technology
- Develop novel systems and protocols while studying and learning from existing ones
- Work with the development team on turning the research into implementations
- Work with external teams to oversee development and maintenance of cryptographic libraries
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or Math with an emphasis on developing and implementing cryptographic protocols, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience contributing to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers at conferences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a record of demonstrating state-of-the-art innovation in cryptography with a proven publication record or project history. Potentially including but not limited to authenticated data structures, elliptic curve pairings, authenticated encryption, graph traversals, pebblings games, and zero knowledge proofs.
- You’ve implemented novel crypto and would feel comfortable overseeing others doing the same.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to design and execute on research agenda.
- You have experience setting up or managing research collaborations or contractors.
You have dice specifically for generating hand-crafted, artisanal entropy.